- Monitors EKG output
- Recording vital signs, including oxygen levels, blood pressure, breathing patterns
- Monitoring patient progress and updating patient medical records as needed
- Responds to patients experiencing cardiac pain
- Performs various diagnostic tests
- Managing and administering medication
- Monitoring and using the electrocardiogram, EKG, or ECG
HumanEdge pay packages for RNs are custom-made, and will differ based on individual elections. Packages for RNs are typically $2000 - $3000 per week. Tax free stipends are available for those who qualify.