Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has an immediate needs for PCU RN travelers in Plattsburgh NY. Enjoy summer by the beautiful Lake Champlain and Saranac River!
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Insulin drips, cardiac drips, starting Ivs ,post cardiac cath
- Checking patients' health status daily and making note of any changes or concerns
- Monitoring patients with life-saving medical equipment such as IVs, catheters, feeding tubes and ventilators
- Responding to "code blue" alerts and other urgent situations
- Providing a comfortable and secure environment for the patient while acting as their advocate
Experience & Skills Required
- Min 1yr in Tele exp req
- Must have prior travel exp
- Cardiac exp req
- NY RN License
Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement
#VTCT-RN# #VS-Progressive Care Unit#