Registered Nurse (RN)
Long Island City, NY
- Job Level:
$85,000 - 100,000
A distinguished, non-profit institution is in search of a RN, Patient Care Coordinator. The RN, Patient Care Coordinator will assess, observe and speak to patients while recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health. The Registered Nurse prepares patients for exams and treatments, as well as administers medication and treatments.
You must be vaccinated against Covid19.
Established healthcare organization with over 150 years in business.
- Anticipates patient needs and ensures that pre-visit planning is completed before patient visit.
- Reviews daily patient appointments.
- Prepares, distributes, and analyzes daily patient rosters.
- Coordinates and documents daily patient care conferences
- Provides proactive outreach to high-risk patients and facilitates management of care
Experience & Skills Required
- Valid NYS RN license
- Prior clinical experience preferred with infants, peds and adults
- Administrative experience preferred
- Competitive salary and benefit package included