- Job Level:
$100,000.00 - 120,000.00
Exciting opportunity is for an experienced Network Analyst with experience in Voice and Data. This position design and maintenance of the IT connectivity environment including the hands-on configuration of routers, L2/L3 switches, firewalls, and load-balancers. This position requires heightened attention to detail, process, and discipline within a production financial environment. Performs implementation and troubleshooting of the connectivity architecture to address identified deficiencies and enhance the company's strategic direction.
Onsite - Brooklyn, NY (One or two days remote available)
Fully Vaccination for Covid19 required.
Large acute care academic medical center located in Brookyn, NY.
· Hands-on or specific training experience with the following platforms:
· Cisco NXOS-based routers (9500 and 9300 series)
· Cisco IOS-based routers (9600,4400 and 4300 series)
· Cisco IOS-based switches (9300 and 9400 series)
· Cisco DNA architecture
<p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle" style="margin-top: 6.0pt; mso-a
Bachelor's in Computer Science preferred
Experience & Skills Required
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with CISCO networking environments.
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking design and implementation.
- Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP addressing and sub-netting.
- Strong understanding of firewall logic including Network / Port Address Translations (NAT / PAT); Site-to-Site VPNs and remote-access VPNs.
- Packet capture and analysis
- Exceptional technical documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conceptual understanding of Quality of Servi
Comptetitive salary, excellent benefits, 4 weeks vacation, and employer-paid 401K.
Stable, long term security opportunity