Contract 13 wks
- Job Level:
$25 - $28
Coordinates and monitors all aspects of Patient Financial Services daily functions, including billing compliance and accounts
receivable functions. Responsible for the assigned areas' claims submission, payment application, denial management, and
account follow-up to ensure optimal reimbursement.
- Coordinates/monitors all aspects of billing/accounts receivable management; ensures compliance, efficiency reimbursement;includes accurate timely preparation/submission of claims, payment rejection application follow-up for reimburse receivables.
- Receives and processes payments rejections for assigned work group accurately timely.
- Responsible for daily completion correction of information for claims edit lists rejections
- Provide immediate access to explanation of benefits (EOBs), reports other information as requested.
- Processes claims on a daily basis perform timely follow-up. Supports Team Leader; ensures appropriate completion of department workflow.
- Participate in meetings with supervisors and/or managers to review issues including staff training education, A/R management reimbursement issues.
- In addition to the processing of refunds, credit balances and unapplied cash, support the Team Leader in monitoring the accuracy completion of the entire cash application process.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures related to compliance with all federal state billing collection regulations third party contractual obligations.
- Identifies and resolves problems associated with billing, procedures, system functionality, etc
High School Diploma
Experience & Skills Required
Data entry and MS Excel.
Customer service experience required.
Minimum Experience: one year
Billing, cash applications and collection experience.