Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
- No candidates with an AZ home address on their drivers license will be considered - please include a copy in submission
- Minimum 24 months of current Med Surg experience - REQUIRED
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Provides care and constant monitoring of patients, recovering from illness, surgery and often in critical condition
- Will float through the various units of Med/Surg with the possibility of caring for those on telemetry units caring for a variety of patients including those suffering from heart failure, diabetes, GI diseases, and other acute diagnoses.
- Studying patients' medical history, test results, and treatment plans.
- Tracking routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry measurements.
- Monitoring, interpreting, and recording data from specialized medical technologies and equipment.
- Administering medication and performing treatment interventions in consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintaining and updating ward charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Instructing Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment plans.
- Collaborating with healthcare specialists and reporting changes and deteriorating conditions.
- Explaining tests results and procedures to patients and their families, as well as answering questions.
- Advising patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and lifestyle changes
Experience & Skills Required
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS and ACLS (certifications based on the facility requirement)
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
#VTCT-RN# #VS-Med Surg / Telemetry#