Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
Seeking an energetic Rad Tech to come joint our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.! Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Responsible for operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs (x-rays) of the body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by Radiologist.
- Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT/MRI procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols.
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
Experience & Skills Required
- One to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Completion of a AMA Approved School of Radiologic Technology program
- CT certification
- Valid BLS ARRT
Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement
#VTCT-Allied# #VS-Radiology Technologist#