Printing / Imaging Equipment
- Job Level:
We are looking for a controller who is hands-on in accounting to work closely with the Chief Financial Officer to lead the accounting department and be a significant impact for a rapidly growing company. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for building and leading a high performing accounting team that can adapt and effectively scale as the Company grows.
- Establish and maintain best-in-class accounting and financial processes / systems to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting and controls
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements and reports in accordance with GAAP
- Responsible for entire financial reporting process
- Prepare and review monthly accounting reconciliations
- Prepare monthly journal entries, reduce close time, etc.
- Supervise accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting personnel
- Identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
- Coordinating or assisting new accounting system installation
- Assist external accounting firm with federal and state tax returns, annual review, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Experience & Skills Required
- Expert knowledge of GAAP
- 7-15 years minimum experience, preferably having been a manager or senior manager in a public accounting firm
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (GAAP, internal controls, financial disclosures, reporting etc.). Prior public company experience a plus, not a requirement
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Strong in MS Office, especially Excel
- Self-motivated and directed
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills oral and written
- Must read, write and speak fluent English
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Supervisory Responsibility
CPA preferred but no required