Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
HumanEdge is looking to hire a PACU Registered Nurse to work in a hospital in Fairfield County CT. Day Shift available
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Assessing the patient: checking vital signs, pain, the site of incision, temperature and respiration.
- Responsible for rousing a patient from anesthesia after the patient has been admitted into the PACU.
- Changing of dressings, turning a patient, breathing exercises and pain management.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+years’ experience PACU
- Thorough knowledge of pain medication and be able to use his own judgment of a patient’s pain
- Advanced cardiac life support and should be able to know what to do if a patient has cardiac issues.
- CT RN License
Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement
#VTCT-RN# #VS-PACU - Post Anesthetic Care#