Travel 13 wks
- Job Level:
Seeking an energetic L&D RN to come joint our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.! Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Provide care and support for women before, during and after delivery of the baby.
- Responsible for making sure that the medical as well as the emotional needs of the patient are adequately met throughout the entire birthing process.
Experience & Skills Required
- Require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS, ACLS and PALS and/or NRP (certifications based on the facility requirement
Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement
#VTCT-RN# #VS-Labor and Delivery#