Rail Infrastructure Management Services
- Job Level:
$22/HR - $23/HR
Receiving/screening telephone calls, letters, agreements, invoices, and any information requested by management
Rail Infrastructure Management
- Support the Chief of Real Estate and three direct reports.
- Schedule meetings, organize documents, and follow-up on pending matters
- Timekeeping for the department
- Routing daily invoices for approval and submitting for payment in Oracle
- Onboarding new employees
High school diploma required
Experience & Skills Required
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook(calendar mgmt. is required.
- Experience in Kronos and Oracle preferred.