ERP - Business Analyst
- Job Level:
$90,000.00 - 120,000.00
Apply business analysis principles to elicit, understand, document, and prioritize the requirements – This may require leading meetings/workshops. Will manage Infor M3 ERP application for large Medical equipment manufacturing company located in Parsippany, NJ.
Fully onsite until past probation and after that it will be a hybrid role, working 2 days from home.
Medical Device company located in Parsippany, NJ.
- Analyze business challenges, and objectives and develop as-is/to-be process diagrams.
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options and communicate this back to stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to document user acceptance, test criteria, and conduct validation activities
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements
- Configure Infor M3 per requirements and perform unit testing
- Provide Infor M3 and business application systems support to North America divisions.
- Troubleshoot Infor M3 issues and make solution recommendations.
- Work in collaboration with HQ resources or external consultants in areas that requir
Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have minimum 2 years working in Infor M3 ERP COS/MOS, STS/LTR, Supply Chain
- Past experience developing test cases and executing test plans
- Experience with SQL server database queries.
- Experience in ISO certification environment is a plus.
- Infor certification or the desire to become Infor certified a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, Visio, Teams
Excellent Benefits including fully paid healthcare for employees and families.
Must be vaccinated for Covid 19.
Hybrid 2 days WFH/3 days WFO