• Coordinate the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
• Lead project from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
• To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, and schedule, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
• Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
• Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk
• Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.