- Job Level:
$75,000 - 85000
Our client, a top health and fitness club, is hiring for a Marketing Manager in Yonkers, New York. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator looking to take the next step in their career. They salary for this position ranges between $75,000 and $85,000 annually, depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Marketing with marketing/public relations/advertising responsibilities over a variety of disciplines that will drive market/club level brand awareness and consideration, member acquisition and retention, and meaningful community connections.
Essential Duties of the Marketing Manger:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing/promotional calendar and advertising elements including campaign management and coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Assist in the development and execution of advertising support for presales and new club openings as well as remodels and re-equips by conducting market research, campaign management and grand opening planning & support.
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns and price promotions.
- Compile and interpret daily KPI reports to identify areas that need incremental marketing support.
- Strategize, develop, and implement an ongoing email marketing communication plan to help drive new members, lower attrition, and improve consumer relationship.
- Assist with budget and invoice tracking.
- Coordinate and execute club/market level community outreach activities including local sponsorships, charitable initiatives, and partnerships with local organizations.
- Monitor competitive marketing landscape to identify marketing opportunities.
- Manage Health Insurance Partnerships to maximize membership & participation.
This job description is just the beginning. We look forward to the journey ahead and how duties, responsibilities, and activities may change as we learn and grow.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or PR/advertising agency preferred
- College Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Basic understanding of traditional, digital and social media advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience in SalesForce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
- Basic copywriting, business writing and business speaking skills
- Organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills