- Job Level:
$70,000.00 - 80,000.00
Our client is hiring for a full-time System Administrator in Brighton, MA. In this role, you will be responsible for providing design and support in the operation of the organization’s data communications networks by installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining infrastructure hardware, software, and data communications equipment for both LAN and WAN devices. This position offers between $70,000-$80,000, depending on experience.
Excellent Benefits and opportunity for career growth.
Our client is a renowned not-for-profit healthcare facility in the Boston area – this opening is due to a promotion and we are looking for someone who is a savvy IT professional looking to grow and serve our staff and patients.
As the System Administrator, you will:
Provide oversight, monitoring, and maintenance of system infrastructure including servers, computers, software, and network data/voice communication equipment.
Create, verify, and maintain data backups of essential network devices.
Design, test, coordinate, and install hardware, software, and data communications equipment.
Work directly with and oversee various Information System vendors.
Trouble-shoot equipment for data communications networks including computer hardware, software, and data communications equipment.
Document processes for Information System staff and employees to reference for use of both computer hardware and software.
Research and recommend computer network hardware and software enhancements and replacements.
Provide support to users of data communications networks.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
Experience & Skills Required
· Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
· 3-5 years of database management, network administration, or system administration experience
· Working knowledge of enterprise virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols