Field Service Technician - IT
- Job Level:
$65,000 - 80,000
Our client is hiring for a Field Service Technician - IT in Yonkers, New York. In this role, you will be responsible for providing first and second level technical response for urgent and routine technical and application issues within our 50 + locations, demonstrate appropriate level of productivity, and ability to handle variety of workloads as they arise.
Benefits include: PTO, Full Medical Dental and Vision 401K
As the Field Service Technician - IT, you will:
- Handle Day-to-Day operationg, such as responding to escalated Tickets from the Service Desk and making “runs” throughout NYC 5 boroughs to respond to issues such as (Replacements, Printer Issues, Desktop Peripherals, Field tech tickets, hardware/software etc.)
- Deploy new and replacement systems, printers, Point of Sale systems & other items. Ensuring customer satisfaction, accuracy, timelines, and priority are all met.
- Work, schedule and manage 3rd party vendors to resolve outstanding issues.
- Understand general networking principles LAN/WAN and Switching.
High School plus certification or Associates
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ or more years information systems experience in Desktop support local and remote
- Our environment is PCI DSS compliant which is critical to our business – a general understanding is needed.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and being able to diagnose issues efficiently and accurately.
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 Administration including product suites: Teams, Azure, Intune, Sharepoint & OneDrive.
- General understanding of Apple IOS & OS systems and hardware.
- Work a flexible schedule with additional hours when necessary to support IT projects.
- Good understanding of customer service skills as role is exposed to heavy customer interaction (team members).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision – Can take ownership of tasks/projects but will ask for help when needed.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior