Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job Level:
Our Client, a growing $1 Billion Registered Investment Advisory firm is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support their team. This role is critical in making sure that the day-to-day operations of the office run smoothly while ongoing verbal and written communication with a diversified client population is cultivated and maintained.This is a great fit for an individual who enjoys working with people, is detail-oriented, self-starter and is knowledgeable with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Industry: Financial Services
As the Executive Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Support the CEO with scheduling, correspondence, client and employee interaction.
- Prep upcoming client meetings and coordinate with client service team to ensure that all necessary preparations have been made.
- Provide day-to-day assistance and clerical support to registered investment advisers.
- Be responsible for input, upkeep and reporting using firm's Client Relationship Management program.
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 years C-level administrative support
- Solid MS word and excel
- Financial services exp. a ++
- CRM software exp. a +