- Job Level:
$22.00 - $24.00/hr
Our client is immediately hiring for an experienced Administrative Assistant in Valhalla, New York. In this role, you will be needed to perform a variety of administrative tasks that directly support the department Managers of a large healthcare organization located in mid-Westchester. This contract position offers between $22-$24/hour, depending on experience.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate and/or arrange meetings, conference calls, travel schedule and schedule interviews.
- Manage calendars with daily scheduling interaction to create a manageable day.
- Manage communication and correspondence as well as greeting visitors and maintaining office supplies for the department.
- Work with all internal departments to facilitate smooth flow of information.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, word documents, mail merge and excel spreadsheets as requested.
- Facilitate ordering of team brochures, business card and other supplies.
- Create/print additional reports as needed by our leadership team.
- Manage and distribute information within the department which includes clerical tasks, answering phones, taking memos, maintaining files and maintaining calendars/meetings of senior managers.
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- Must be Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Creative and persistent problem solver.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization (internal and external).
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations and confidential information.
- Ability to multi -task and prioritize workload in a fast-pace environment.