HR Project Manager
Rail Infrastructure Management Services
- Job Level:
Our client is hiring for a HR Project Manager in Maplewood, New Jersey. In this role, you will assist with project management work including, but not limited to, creating timelines, identifying key milestones, and identifying any additional resources needed to complete the work. You will also design highly customizable and configurable slide decks via PowerPoint.
Industry: Rail Infrastructure Management
As the HR Project Manager, you will:
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with Human Resources and external clients to create organizational processes and facilitate/ implement recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and works closely with various teams.
- Plan, manages and executes complex improvement initiatives and evaluates the impact of improvement efforts in order to achieve the mission and vision of The Company.
- Manage and execute improvement projects supporting Human Resources in an effort to achieve its goals around client service improvement. Responsible for various projects and work streams that support the delivery of Human Resources (HR) strategy.
- Lead complex projects that often involve multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and lead a selection of improvement projects, including all change management aspects from assessment and re-design to implementation and training.
- Ensure process improvements are transferred across the HR functions to maximize benefits.
- Report regularly on project status in order to promptly identify potential areas of risk or conflict.
Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent skills and experience.
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite, including MS Visio
- PMP certification a plus