Rail Infrastructure Management Services
- Job Level:
Our client is hiring for an Executive Assistant to work in Newark, New Jersey. In this Contract role, you will assist with the preparation, assembly, copying and distribution of paper and electronic agendas/materials/minutes for Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings.
Industry: Rail Infrastructure Management
As the Executive Assistant, you will:
- Provides high level administrative assistance and support to the Board of Directors' Office and a 13 member Board of Directors.
- Improve company performance by meeting legal and statutory deadlines and providing the Board of Directors with support
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related area and two (2) years of applied experience.
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- One year of closely related experience can be substituted for each year of education required. Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience supporting senior executive staff, working with outside agencies, working with business objectives, and ability to work with highly confidential information is desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others required.
- Board of Directors’ Office or Executive Office experience desirable.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to work independently, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven office.
- MUST be flexible with working hours to accommodate work requirements including early mornings and late evenings for night and away Board meetings, and to meet deadlines. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Professional desired.