Supply Chain Coordinator
- Job Level:
Manage the flow of goods in and out of multiple warehouses; including, but not limited to all logistics functions, warehousing, distribution, transportation, shipping/receiving, order management, and inventory management. Ensure execution of warehouse and transportation operations is in line with established company procedures and policies related to our customers.
- Partner with main headquarters in Europe to ensure proper inventory and distribution
- Manage the transportation and replenishment of inventory to multiple warehouses:
- Inventory transfers from warehouse to warehouse
- Incoming inventory from overseas
- Identifying possible out of stock situations
- Manage the daily operations for the North America Warehouses regarding logistics and transportation.
- Month end review with warehouses to ensure they are on target to ship expected orders.
- Liaison to warehouse and customer services departments for operational issues that may arise.
- Performing corrective/preventative action when non-conformances happen with warehouse to ensure warehouse is following standard operating procedures.
- Continuous improvement projects to streamline current processes
- Ensuring warehouse is meeting service level agreement
- Container inbounding in agreed time
- Order processing for business channels in agreed time
- Inventory discrepancies and adjustments
- Manage logistics related activities including freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Collaborate with domestic transportation providers to identify and negotiate best pricing for transportation modes, LTL by the different regions we deliver in the United States.
- Manage the carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, and performance evaluation
- Collaborate with multiple company departments with issues concerning customer satisfaction, returns and claims, transportation, logistics systems
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of warehouse operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports
- Analyze and manage vendor operational compliance in relation to our customers:
- Minimize the customer complaints and chargeback risk by identifying warehouse non-compliances in daily operations.
- Ensuring warehouses are following customer requirements and ensuring customer service is sending correct information to our warehouses for orders.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors and above with preferred specialization in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Project Management, Time Management and Organization Skills
- Excellent computer skills – EDI, AS400, Microsoft Excel @ High Proficiency Level
- Strong knowledge of logistic operations, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, planning, returns, claims and regulatory requirements.