IT Security Analyst
- Job Level:
$90,000.00 - 100,000.00
Our client is hiring for a Senior IT Security Analyst in Brighton, MA. This is a full-time position offering between $90,000-$100,000 annually with great benefits.
For this role, you should be an accomplished system analyst that can provide design and support in the operation and security of the organization's data communications networks. You will have the experience of installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining infrastructure hardware, software, and data communications equipment for LAN and WAN devices.
Industry: Children's Hospital
As the Senior IT Security Analyst, you will:
- Proactively engage with IS leadership to monitor, manage security controls, respond and educate towards security concerns and risks.
- Own the cyber security program collateral and take the lead role in extending this knowledge throughout the organization.
- Have the ability to deliver and manage security controls, including design, monitoring, responding, and creating a project plan to manage the entire process.
- Have the skills to oversee, monitor and maintain system infrastructure, including servers, computers, software, and network data/voice communication equipment.
Bachelor's Degree/ Associates Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
Experience & Skills Required
· Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
· Minimum three years of system analyst experience preferable at the senior role
· Minimum Two years of experience or formal exposure to practice, education, and theory of Cybersecurity
· Strong written and communication skills
They offer excellent benefits and free parking. This is not a remote position.
Vaccination for COVID 19 is required to work onsite.