Clinical Project Manager - Register...
- Job Level:
$100,000.00 - 125,000.00
Our client is a large healthcare organization located in Riverdale, NY. They have an exciting opportunity for an RN for a brand-new role. They are seeking a full-time Clinical Project Manager to help implement and support various clinical technology projects for our skilled nursing facility. The position reports to the VP of Nursing with matrix reporting to the CIO.
This position offers great benefits and a salary between $100,000 and $125,000, depending on experience.
Our client is a large healthcare organization located in Riverdale, NY
As the Clinical Project Manager, you will:
- Project Manage various clinical and digital initiatives, analyzing workflow and working with Nursing Dept and vendors to implement.
- Bachelors in Nursing
- Masters in Informatics or Computer Sciences a plus
- PM certification a plus
Experience & Skills Required
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- B.S.N. or R.N. with equivalent experience
- 1+ years as RN in acute care or long-term care
- 1+ years in a managerial role with education component
- Adept at E.M.R. and technology systems
- Highly organized, self-motivated, results oriented
- Flexible hours with some evening and weekend shifts
PM certification a plus
RN a must
Free Parking and excellent benefits