Junior Financial Analyst
- Job Level:
$20 - $22
Our client, a stable and reputable organization, is hiring for a Junior Financial Analyst in Fairfield County, CT. Due to growth, they are looking to add to their finance team. The ideal candidate will possess previous accounting or financal data focused experience (internship experience accepted). This position offers between $20-$22/hour, depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected team with a growing company!
As the Junior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Process and record daily financial transaction files
- Manual data entry of financial transactions for investment and banking accounts
- Streamline current processes in order to maintain timely processing of account activity
- Reconciliation of financial transaction data to monthly statements received
- Handle special ad hoc projects as needed
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial data
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Relevant Business field
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in the areas of financial data transaction processing and reporting
- Solid understanding of various investments such as equity, fixed income, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent attention to detail, comfortable in a fast paced environment, and self motivated
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude and eagerness to learn and grow within an organization