Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Job Level:
$19/hr - $20/hr
Our client is hiring for a Custodian in Brewster, New York. The company is a growing consumer products manufacturing company and this role will involve inventory, facilities maintenance, and limited production.
Your day-to-day duties as the Custodian include:
- Inventory, which involves handling non-hazardous materials, weighing them, stocking them in the appropriate physical location and updating the system with correct information.
- This position would work with a seasoned inventory manager who needs assistance and additional coverage.
- Facilities involves being responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of facility, including:Daily checks of the facility to ensure materials are properly stocked and items are placed in the correct location.
- Completing simple repair work or reorganizing parts of the facility as needed.
- Ensuring that our shipping and receiving area is cleared on a regular basis.
- Production responsibilities as needed for a particular piece of equipment.
- This equipment is not used every day and this position would be responsible for helping the main operator with cleaning and changing over the machine between production runs.
- Other production responsibilities as needed or during down time.
Experience & Skills Required
Desired Skills and attributes:
- Attention to detail- reading item codes carefully and following the established system.
- Proficiency with computers- being able to use the system and enter data.
- Positive attitude and team oriented mentality.