IT Manager Business Systems
- Job Level:
$110,000.00 - 120,000.00
Our client is a global leader in recycled materials for the chemical industry. This global leader recognizes the importance of IT in furthering its growth and just created an exciting opportunity for an IT leader. The IT leader must have strong business acumen with the desire to utilize his/her technical knowledge, critical thinking skills, people capabilities and capability to improve business systems. If you have great PM and listening skills this might be a great new role for you!
The Company has offices in Newark, NJ, Kentucky, Belgium and China.
The ideal candidate will travel to our locations and learn in-depth efficacy of the application currently being utilized.
These are some of them:
- Great Plains (Purchasing)
- GoldMine CRM
- Batch Master
- Results Ltd (Financials and MRP) – A “Pick” database
- The IT Leader will then be responsible to understand the industrial processes and business objectives so
- He/she can head a team that will recommend and implement new business system and/or upgrade the existing ones
Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering or Computer Sciences or similar experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- Business acumen in the chemical products industry.
- Project Management and prior Business Implementation systems track record.
- Technical skills with commonly used business systems for the industry
- Very strong communications skills
- Knowledgeable regarding marketing, sales, supply chain, manufacturing. Basically has met with and worked with these departments in listening to the employees, understanding their requirements and how they mesh together.
- Ability to travel a 10 to 20% of the time
- Ability to interact with all levels of staffing
- 8 to 10 years of experience in IT management.