- Job Level:
Assist the Accounting Manager manage over a $3billion fleet of intermodal containers, which consists of refrigerated/non-refrigerated containers and generator sets.
Shipping container leasing
- Monitor Rental activity vs. Flexx via the Mistral-Flexx Reconciliation report.
- Prepare terminate and rebook units for month end processing.
- Report generation of Direct Finance Lease Rollforwards, Capital revenue analysis.
- Prepare reporting for a fleet of Direct Finance Lease assets that the company manages on a monthly basis, which includes disposals, buyouts, rollforwards, revenue analysis and preparation of amortization schedules.
- Ensure all reports from Flexx system tie to general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Prepare weekly flash revenue numbers for the Direct Finance Lease Portfolio.
- Assist Accounting Manager with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Complete Internal Audits throughout the year
- Work closely with different departments including Operations, Accounts Payable, Treasury and the Financial Analysis in processing transactions and ad hoc reporting.Develop and maintain adequate internal controls over the procurement system processing and reporting.
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance, required
Experience & Skills Required
- Advanced computer skills w/ Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Familiar with General Ledger systems – Lawson preferred but not required
- Must be Detail-Oriented
- Able to work under tight month-end close schedule
- 1-3 years industry experience
- 1-3 years accounting experience, required (public or private)