Healthcare Administrative Assistant
- Job Level:
$22.00 - $25.00/hr
Experienced Administrative Assistant needed to support a team in a fast paced department at one of the top medical facilities in the area. The Executive Assistant is responsible to perform a variety of administrative tasks that directly support the leadership team.
- Coordinate and/or arrange meetings, conference calls, travel schedule and schedule interviews.
- Manage calendars with daily scheduling interaction to create a manageable day.
- Maintain executive team contacts and keep contacts up to date
- Manage communication and correspondence as well as greeting visitors and maintaining office supplies for the department.
- Prepare meeting notices and track attendance
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, word documents, mail merge and excel spreadsheets as requested.
- Facilitate ordering of team brochures, business cards and other supplies.
- Manage and distribute information within the office which includes clerical tasks, answering phones, taking memos, maintaining files and maintaining calendars/meetings.
- Maintain time and attendance for Staff
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience, required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience: Minimum of 2-4 years of administrative experience in a healthcare setting and 2 years supporting multiple Sr. Level Executives.
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills, required.
- Must be Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Creative and persistent problem solver.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization (internal and external).
- Ability to multi -task and prioritize workload in a fast-pace environment.