Human Resources Assistant
- Job Level:
$24.00 - $28.00/hr
Medical Facility located in mid-Westchester is in need of a HRIS Specialist to assist in the day to day administration and support of the Human Resources Information Systems including processing all HR transactions to ensure timely processing of payroll. This position is also responsible for maintaining employee files and overseeing the processing of all HR related information.
- Performs all aspects of Human Resources data entry including inputting of data into ADP, HR Payroll system, Time and Attendance System and Security ID badging system.
- Monitors data integrity and assists in HR compliance audits.
- Reviews, enters and processes all personnel changes in an accurate and timely manner. Performs research when incomplete and/or inaccurate information is provided.
- Provides administrative support to the HRIS team and assist in the maintenance of HRIS system.
- Drives continuous improvement within HRIS operations through timely acknowledgement of requests/calls, timely resolution of requests/calls and improved first-line resolution.
- Maintains communication with the Payroll department and appropriate HR staff to research, analyze and solve all timekeeping and HR related issues.
- Maintains files in accordance with hospital policies for all active and terminated personnel files and ensures records are in compliance with all federal, state and regulatory accreditation bodies.
- Processes standard HR reports as requested.
- Assists with all other HR related duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of two years HR experience and/or Payroll experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Experience with HR transactions such as new hires, I9's, termination, pay changes.
- Proficiency of ADP database structure, functions and processes preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in HR processes, query and reporting.
- Experience with HR technology projects for system upgrades and enhancements preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications to include MS Excel and Word.