Order Management Specialist
Information Technology Services
- Job Level:
$65,000.00 - 75,000.00
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for the management of wholesale orders through Company supply chain from creation to completion for both outbound orders as well as returns. The overall objective is to ensure the company provides the highest level of service to our customers and develops partnerships that meet their needs in terms of quality, accuracy and reliability or orders.
Large Luxury High-End Accessories and Leather products Manufacturer located in Norwalk, CT.
• Manage the day-to-day of our order management operation to ensure orders are sent to the DC in a timely manner to meet the on-time and fill rate requirements of the customer.
• Follow up as necessary with sales team, customers or internal departments to ensure orders are shipped on time and complete
• Analyze and improve order efficiency- minimize order touches due to pricing issues, incorrect UPC ordering, etc.
Bachelors Degree preferred
Experience & Skills Required
· Strong interpersonal and good verbal/written communication skills are necessary.
· Minimum of three years of experience in retail order management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must have a sense of urgency with the ability to meet deadlines and analyze order and account activities.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, from supervisors to associates.
- Work as a team player and ability to successfully work in a large group environment. Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs