Fort Pierce, FL
- Job Level:
$15 - 16
Legal office serving the state of Florida is seeking a Legal Clerk/Assistant to aid them in supporting their office operations. This requires prior legal experience or schooling , it is a great opportunity for growth. A great attitude and enthusiasm for customer service and treating clients with respect and patience will be the most important function of this position.
- Act as the first point of contact for all clients and customers contacting the law office.
- Assist receptionist for a busy phone system.
- Maintain an organized system of folders and client specific documents.
Criminal Justice degree or paralegal degree a plus
Experience & Skills Required
- Computer Savy, willing to learn new programs for legal industry
- Reception or Office Assistant experience (Legal experience or Legal Schooling )
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment