New Haven, CT
- Job Level:
$19.00 - $20.00
We are actively seeking a Biochemistry Technician to support the activities of a busy biotechnology service laboratory. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or late-program undergrad student seeking a long-term career in the biotechnology industry.
- Assist Research Technicians and Management Staff with the daily operations of the laboratory facility.
- Maintain inventory, prepare reagents, assist with routine testing methods, operate instruments and manage department requests.
- Log and track samples, document laboratory results, and submit data for approval.
Experience & Skills Required
- Academic research or intern experience working hands-on in a molecular, biochemistry or organic chemistry laboratory.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-throughput environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and computer skills (specifically Microsoft suite of products).
- College level hands-on laboratory courses in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday 12-8:00 pm in a high-throughput environment.