- Job Level:
$90,000.00 - 125,000.00
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all IT staff (internal/external), managing all IT assets, policies and procedures. This encompasses two distinct sites. You will also be responsible for aligning the company processes and information technology systems with the business strategies and goals of the company, as well as act as a liaison between technology teams, support teams, and business departments.
In the IT Manager role, you will:
- Be responsible for the managing priorities and workload with 3rd Party IT services provider to ensure functional operation of computer systems and networks. This includes meeting all uptime, recovery, and legal requirements.
- Wrie procedures for all computer related functions
- Assist managers in any and all operations for better management and information flow
- Manage ERP Specialist (position currently open)
- Ensure compliance with IT Audits (internal/external)
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver operational results
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs.
- Manage and maintain ERP system and be responsible for managing, maintaining and customizing and supporting systems of the software.
- Implement systems and process based business solutions
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently.
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent MIS degree
Experience & Skills Required
Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance. Epicor ERP experience a plus.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent MIS degree with five years working in the information technology field.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL server, application implementation and reporting experience with Crystal, SSRS, SQL
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Highly motivated self-starters with a desire to win
- Comfortable with being held accountable for results
- Capable of performing multiple tasks
- Expert at motivating both internal and external personnel in a demanding emerging market and organization model
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate leadership skills
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and multi-tasking skills