BI And Reporting Analysts
Information Technology Services
- Job Level:
$90,000.00 - 110,000.00
In the BI and Reporting Analyst role, you will design, create and maintain Data Warehouse, visualizations, robust dashboards, and report analyses for various healthcare products.
Large Acute Care Medical Center located in Brooklyn, NY
- Ensure data integrity in our systems through analysis and exception reporting to identify discrepancies.
- Partner with responsible team(s) to resolve data discrepancies and identify solutions for preventing future discrepancies
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated analytical thinker, able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
- Communicates technical specifications to the data warehouse developers through creation of source to target mappings.
Bachelors or equivalent BI Training
Experience & Skills Required
Tableau, ETL, SQL strong technical skills