- Job Level:
$25.00 - $30.00/hr
HumanEdge has a client immediately hiring for an Accounting Analyst. In this role, you will prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual account roll forward schedules for various balance sheet accounts, financial close package and annual budget. You will also develop/maintain invoice account coding process for all invoices and work closely with vendors to obtain and verify all invoice supporting documentation.
Your day-to-day as the Accounting Analyst will include:
- Working with outside auditors, internal accounting, and finance personnel.
- Working effectively with large groups of data.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting activity.
- Researching various accounting issues
- Special projects as directed.
- Providing analytical support for departmental projects as required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting or finance experience.
- Experience working with public reporting companies.
- Experience reconciling Balance Sheet accounts.
- Must have excellent PC skills (Excel, Access, Word).
- Experience researching accounting issues
- Minimum education requirements – Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA a plus).
- Must be able to work overtime.
- CPA a plus.