Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Our client in Newark, NJ is seeking an AutoCAD Operator where you will prepare detailed engineering and architectural drawings using Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Systems (CADD). You will be working remote until the office reopens.
As the AutoCAD Operator, you will:
- Prepare detailed engineering and architectural drawings using Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Systems (CADD).
- Research and recommend construction materials, details and methods.
- Perform site investigations to detail existing conditions and to measure the existing site.
- Prepare estimates, using computer software, of quantities of products and materials from the design drawings.
- Develop and maintain a detailed library of drawing files, standard details, location plans and drawing standards.
- Associate degree in Architecture, or completion of technical program in construction technology and architectural design/drafting
- Three or more years of experience in computer drafting and plan preparation.