Food Service Worker
- Job Level:
$15.00 - 16.00
We are currently partnered with a well known healthcare company in the Rhinebeck, NY area that is looking to add two Food Service Workers, or Dietary Aides to their team to assist with patient food delivery. These candidates will prepare patient food orders, delivering orders to rooms, retrieving trays, cleaning etc.
The Shifts for these positions are from 11:30am-7:30pm monday through friday, with alternating weekend hours required every other weekend. The pay for this position is $16.00/hr paid on a weekly basis!
These are immediate openings and will be filled quickly. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply TODAY! Must have a highschool diploma or GED, clean criminal record, able to pass a drug test and be comfortable working on your feet/walking around the facility the majority of the day.
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Assemble and prepare patient food orders; read patiet food order requests through a ticketing system, gather items and assemble tray
- Delivery and retrieval of Food Trays – will train to enter patient room, perform verification of accurate order, deliver and retrieve tray once finished
- Assist with cleaning of trays, dishes, pots/pans, sweeping etc. as needed
- Deliver patient orders with a friendly attitude/demeanor
Experience & Skills Required
Dietary Aide Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be comfortable working on site in a busy medical facility (this is not a remote position)
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, with good customer service
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working on your feet; standing and walking for the majority of the day
- Able to take direction and learn quickly - we will train you!
- Stable work history - demonstrated reliability in various positions
- Able to lift up to 20lbs as needed
- Clear criminal history
- Able to pass a drug and background check
- Experience with food delivery a plus, but not required. Any administrative, clerical, manufacturing, warehouse, picking/packing etc. experience works too