- Job Level:
$40000 - 45000
Our client is a well established organization looking to add a motivated Junior Operations Coordinator to their busy operations team! This is a great entry level administrative opportunity for a motivated recent graduate to get their foot in the door with an excellent company that has strong room for growth. The ideal candidate will be sharp/presentable, have a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn, be interested in administrative/back-office driven work and is motivated to be successful. This position is an urgent and immediate need that is open due to significant company growth! In exchange, this company offers strong benefits, competitive compensation, phenomenal management/leadership and strong work/life balance.
This position is starting out on a temporary to full-time hire basis with a salary of $40-$45K once perm. Local candidates only please, relocation will not be considered.
Junior Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and operations support to a fast paced and busy team
- Processing various customer transactions into the system
- Ensure proper compliance of all transactions
- Data entry of client financial data into the ERP system
- Coordinate with various team members and management to ensure appropriate processing and operations according to both internal and external policies/procedures
- Research and resolve an array of customer or client requests and concerns
- Maintain accurate data and customer correspondence in the CRM system
- Assist team members with ad hoc administrative and operational support
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls in a timely, accurate and professional manor.
- Assist with special administrative projects and coordinate with different internal departments as needed; Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Legal etc.
Experience & Skills Required
Junior Operations Coodinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Six months to one year of relevant office/administrative related experience within a corporate environment (internships count!); human resources, finance, accounting, customer service, data entry, operations, general business etc.
- Positive attitude, motivated, eager to learn and comfortable asking questions when unsure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced deadine driven environment
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills