Our client, a nutritional food company, is searching for a Cost Accountant to join their growing team in the Glassboro, NJ area!
- Collect operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
- Provide support to all of the production and management team.
- Prepare month-end and year-end closings for Production
- Prepare weekly production KPI's
- Assist in the coordination and performance of the multi-site physical inventory annually
- Periodically Audit Bakery & Premix stations to ensure recipe, FIFO, and safety standards
- Monitor and maintain standard process for production Bill of Material and routing review for accuracy
- Perform all cycle count adjustments and support in reconciliation for Production
- Prepare monthly obsolete inventory exposure report for all production products
- Reconcile various inventory, work-in-process, and plant general accounts to assist in the month-end cost close.
- Support with the setup of new materials (finished good, raw and packaging materials).
- Prepare and reconcile Production Credit Card Spend for Approval
- Prepare all direct labor re-allocation for indirect costs (GTV, Training)