- Job Level:
$65,000.00 - 75,000.00
As an experienced Clinical Recruiter, you would be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of sourcing strategies to recruit and retain top health care professionals. You will function as a liaison between People Operations, hiring managers, and external clients to facilitate the various clinical staffing goals of the company. You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Recruiter to join our People Operations Team.
Our client is a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plans through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rock stars from One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Oscar, and Google.
- Own full cycle clinical recruitment including sourcing, application review, screening calls, coordinating interviews and shadowing, offers and contracting.
- Manage clinical recruiting process from A-Z and ensure ATS is useable company-wide
- Partner with hiring managers to oversee and drive end-to-end recruitment life-cycle, including ensuring internal alignment and clarity on role and responsibilities, writing job descriptions and creating core competencies, opening new job requisitions, sourcing and screening candidates, managing candidate experience, and negotiating candidate offers that are in-line with compensation ranges compensation benchmarks
- Standardize clinical recruiting process by creating SOPs related to sourcing, outreach, ATS management, interview scorecards/questions
- Works lockstep with financial and operations teams to ensure recruiting strategy is a result of business performance, and adjusts as needed
- Develop and execute on-boarding orientation for Clinical teams
- Implement on-boarding and off-boarding process, ensure hiring managers complete process
- Create processes to seamlessly integrate acquisitions, efficiently on-boarding new teams through culture, systems, processes, and policies
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships internally and externally with partners and individuals with the goal of attracting high-caliber candidates
- Own executing against ambitious hiring goals
- Own reporting metrics (e.g. time to fill, number of passive/active candidates, number of interviews, retention measures) for Clinical Recruiting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop engagement strategy for network fo interested doctors
- Boost the recruiting brand by identifying, organizing, and attenfing public engagements, networking events, conferences and job fairs
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 2 years of recruiting/placement experience in the healthcare industry or equivalent combination of education and experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- 1+ years of physician recruitment experience
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal and organization skills with the ability to interact will all levels through the organization
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Prior experience with sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Ability to generate high volume/high quality candidates under very tight timelines
- Ability to be proactive and to build strong inter-company relationships
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience with Greenhouse