Customer Service Representative
Health Care Plans
- Job Level:
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in the Wayne, NJ area! You will be responsible for managing patient inbound call responsibilities including customer service, administration, claims, and processing.
- Provide high touch ‘white glove’ health care case management services to our patients on behalf of our clients’ copay assistance programs.
- Responds to inbound phone calls and claims (as well as outbound calls) to/from patients, physicians, and pharmacies, services their access to care and reimbursement needs and responds.
- Extreme focus on patient empathy and the consumer experience with the goal to assure our patients on ease of use of program goals and ultimately driving access to care and medication adherence.
- Refers requests for escalation as needed and engages other internal areas such as Program Management, IT and other Contact Center teams to resolve issues.
- Provides input and feedback to Quality Management and Training as subject matter experts to improve processes, procedures and training.
Experience & Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of experience in a health care case management or patient experience setting
- Health care or pharmaceutical experience is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English/Spanish (a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- Responsible and driven to drive world class customer service and patient outcomes
- Must have an extreme sense of patient / customer empathy