IT Support Analyst
Supply Chain Management Services
- Job Level:
Our client, a large logistics company, is searching for an IT Support Analyst to join their team in Cincinnati, OH! As part of the IT Support Team you will gain great exposure to the business and have the opportunity to liaise with the European, Asian, and American-based users and IT Team members. We are looking for an intuitive and articulate candidate, who is eager to learn, is inquisitive and able to demonstrate the ability to take complete ownership of projects and issue resolution.
- Provide first-class IT support for users in a global follow-the-sun support model.
- Manage requests for support and assistance in the ticketing system.
- Receive, respond, and resolve issues for the users in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
- Work as a resource with other IT team members on various projects.
- Be a resource for IT training opportunities directed towards the end user community.
- Execute new user inductions for new team members.
- Assist in the deployment of new equipment.
- Be a friendly, welcoming face of IT to the company.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience working with business users in-person and remotely.
- Strong work ethic and focus towards exemplary customer service.
- An analytical approach to identifying issues and solutions.
- Proactive, organized, and ale to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Ability to learn about the people, processes, and systems in use,
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.