Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$26.00 - 31.00
We are currently partnered with a well known organization that is looking to add several staff accountants to their team. The ideal candidates will have a accounting/finance or business related degree, 2+ years of corporate accounting experience and comfort within Excel.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Support monthly close process; prepare and process related journal entries into the general ledger; assist in reconciling sub ledger accounts as needed.
- Reconcile monthly accounts, vendor statements, bank accounts and company credit cards
- Balance sheet reconciliations and maintain chart of accounts
- Analyze and recognize revenue from a variety of sources
- Generate and analyze various financial reports in Excel as needed by senior management
- Reconcile vendor statements as needed and company bank accounts
- Assist with Accounts Payable or Receivable as needed
- Research and resolve discrepancies with accounts
- Assist with fixed assets, accruals and various monthly close related accounting duties.
Experience & Skills Required
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Related business field preferred
- 2+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Comfortable within accounting ERP systems
- Comfort within Microsoft Excel; pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintain accuracy with competing deadlines
- Excellent attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow within a reputable organization