Human Resources Business Partner
- Job Level:
The Human Resources Business Partner will provide human resources consultation and support to assigned divisions. Understand business needs in order to assess the human resources implications of various business strategies. Acts as liaison to other functions to ensure achievement of business objectives. Provides staffing and placement support to departments and divisions. Facilitates the recruitment and on-boarding process for all new hires.
This position is both operational and strategic in nature and provides HR expertise in the areas of talent management, organization design and effectiveness, performance management, employee relations, employee engagement, compensation, retention and process improvement initiatives..
This role will report to the Sr. Director, Human Resources and will serve as a business partner to the Quality Leadership team and function. In addition, this role supports, implements, and executes all tactical aspects of the HR function.
Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing
- HR Leadership: Coaching, developing and providing guidance to HR team members within assigned groups.
- Business Partner: Serving as a true business partner and advisor, gaining the trust of the organization in order to influence and provide effective HR processes, advice and support.
- Talent Acquisition: designing and executing workforce planning and recruitment strategies that attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Organization Effectiveness for assigned groups. Serves as a change agent in the organization, sponsoring change initiatives in support of organizational evolution.
- Employee Relations: Promoting a philosophy of employee relations throughout the company which emphasizes open communications, equal opportunities and treatment, continuous learning and reflects our core values.
- HR Expert: Acting as a subject matter expert within the organization and providing interpretation, recommended best practices and ensures compliance with key legal requirements and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Compensation: Ensures our compensation practices continue to attract and reward top talent. Overseeing salary administration to include annual performance management and compensation processes.
- Continuous Improvement: Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to draw insights, develop solutions, programs and policies.
Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years progressive HR/business leadership experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of employees and leaders as a trusted advisor and confidant.
- Ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- HR Certification (PHR, SHRM-CP) or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Prior experience in working in a matrix and complex operating environment preferred. Fast paced, challenging industry
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Highly ethical, authentic and committed to high integrity.
- Learns, fast, while being adaptable to the changing environment.
- Looks to raise the bar of service delivery and always seeks ways to address the status quo looking for ways to improve.
- Communications proficiency: for both written and verbal communication
- Works collaboratively with all levels of employees.
- Flexibility and adaptable in a high pressured, clinical and/or pharmaceutical environment
- Works with a composed attitude and behaves accordingly
- Action oriented with results, executes on all assigned goals and objectives
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to ensure accurate flow of all information