Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Manage the set up and operation of machines for maximum efficiency. - Set-up and maintain wire/tube processing equipment according to production schedule and quality standards,making minor adjustments as necessary.
- Operate more than one equipment within an assigned work cell.
- Perform in-process inspections and analyze data required by work instructions, routers, and other specifications
- Must be able to perform required inspections using precision measuring instruments, pin gauges, laser micrometer and other tools.
- Document basic process observations such as dimensional and shape changes of the product, tooling and equipment.
- Inspect drawing dies and tooling before and after each use. - Inventory tools, fixtures and consumables for the assigned area.
- Work with logistics personnel to meet corporate on-time delivery, scrap and shipment goals.
- Collect information to work with manufacturing engineering to improve processes, reduce scrap and increase productivity.
- Oversee that production/development paperwork conforms to GMP.
Experience & Skills Required
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Two to Five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret production work instructions, routers and specifications.
- Spanish skills language skills not required but would be an asset.
- Knowledge of metal tube and wire drawing and centreless grinding is a plus but not required.