Wire EDM Technician
Long Term Contract
Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
Our client a large medical device manufacturing company located in Danbury, CT is currently searching for an EDM Wire Technician to join their team. This is an amzing opportunity to join one of the area's best employers
- Manage the set up and operation of multiple wire drawing machines to maximize efficiency.
- Set up and operate wire cleaning equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Operate electric material handling equipment to transport inventory
- Work with logistics personnel to meet corporate on-time delivery, scrap and shipment goals.
- Collect information to work with process engineering to improve processes, reduce scrap and increase productivity.
- Other responsibilities as required by the Manufacturing Manager or Director of Operations.
Experience & Skills Required
- High School degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual Spanish a plus