Records Management Supervisor
- Job Level:
Great "contract to hire" opportunity for experienced Supervisor of Electronic Systems and Records.
- Facilitates the day-to-day activities of the CP&P ECMS unit. Oversees document conversion services; system support; project planning; etc. Regularly updates Manager regarding day-to-day activities.
- Assigns work to direct reports in a way that optimizes productivity.
- Evaluates and advises the Board Office on the selection of electronic records/document management system solutions and other automation tools for the company. Oversees implementation and administration of electronic records/document management systems and other automation tools for CP&P.
- Applies state and federal records retention guidelines to all work.
- Coordinates and manages projects with outside consultants/vendors, to include scheduling, cost control and product/service acceptance.
- Works closely with the Board Office to have NJ TRANSIT’s document management systems approved and certified/registered by DORES.
- Manages production scanning and indexing assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) or more years of experience in records, document and/or drawing management, to include at least three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- One year of closely related experience can be substituted for each year of education required.
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing electronic records/document management systems with knowledge of database practices is desired.
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Access) required. Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation and training skills required.
- Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+) a plus.