Seasonal Temporary Position for 4-5 months. Lots of over-time required.
This job consists of completing shipments by processing and loading orders, and handling various activities in the warehouse and shipping department.
- -Shipping/Receiving- loading and unloading trucks with cartons and pallets of merchandise from shipping carriers, ie:UPS and FEDEX, and scanning and labeling shipments, and receiving in goods,
- -preparing the shipment of orders by processing requests and supply orders;
-pulling materials, packing boxes, and placing orders in the delivery area
- -maintaining inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests,
- -maintaining quality service by following Company standards,
- -maintaining safe and clean work environments, by keeping shelves, pallet areas and work stations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; and complying with established procedures, rules, and regulations,
- -contributing to a team effort,
- -other duties, as required by warehouse management
Experience & Skills Required
- Attention to detail, and accuracy
- Ability to lift heavy packages (40- 50 lbs)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Skills in: Data entry, time management, documentation, team work, organization, and equipment maintenance
- Must be available for overtime