- Facilitate monthly close process by reconciling monthly general ledger and subledger accounts.
- Maintain accuracy of general ledger, account reconciliations, prepare and process journal entries, revenue recognition, accruals, analyze expense accounts
- Maintain fixed assets and accruals; reconcile to the general ledger
- Prepare and record monthly journal entries including month-end adjustments, reclassification, accrual expenses, and corporate allocations, review intercompany transaction, inventory, etc
- Preform monthly analysis on high risk vendors and accounts payable subledger
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Participate in the implementation and optimization of various new systems and processes
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar Business field.
- 2-3 years relevant corporate accounting experience
- Familiarity with various accounting systems and strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Abillity to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment