- Job Level:
$24.00 - 27.00
We are currently partnered with a well known organization that is looking to add two Staff Accountants to their team. The ideal candidate will have an accounting/finance or business related degree, and around 1+ year of corporate accounting experience.
- Support monthly close process; prepare and process related journal entries into the general ledger; assist in reconciling sub ledger accounts as needed.
- Reconcile monthly accounts, vendor statements, bank accounts and company credit cards
- Balance sheet reconciliations and maintain chart of accounts
- Analyze and recognize revenue from a variety of sources
- Generate and analyze various financial reports in Excel as needed by senior management
- Reconcile vendor statements as needed and company bank accounts
- Research and resolve discrepancies with accounts
- Assist senior accountants with fixed assets, accruals and various monthly close related accounting duties.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Related business field
- 1+ year of corporate accounting experience
- Comfortable within accounting ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintain accuracy with competing deadlines
- Excellent attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow within a reputable organization